The Horrors of Fake Online Stores! Never be Fooled Again!

     





     I am sure you have heard about the horrors many women have faced while trying to buy online. Lord knows we are all suckers for a good deal! Sometimes it works out and other times its an absolute DISASTER! That where this blog post comes in! Its time someone called out all those fake online shops and saved all of the lovely females out there from horrible overseas scammers! Like come on now, all we wanted was a pretty dress, some shoes, that cute bathing suit, another pair of cute shoes oh and that purse, without breaking the bank. What we expected was to get the products shown, what we didn't expect was completely different products or nothing at all. Why must some "companies". if you can even call them that, feel the need to scam us when they could just sell the products for a higher price? We would still buy it, we are women and we enjoy looking adorable, sexy, edgy and cute. So lets dive into the companies who scam us with reviews and photo evidence.

DressLily.com

  • 412COMPLAINTS
  • 4RESOLVED $10.8KCLAIMED LOSSES $26AVERAGE LOSS



    "Horrible Horrible service and products!!!! Purchased 7 items... received 6. Of the 6 only 2 were as described/pictured. 3 were horribly made and completely different from the site. The one that actually looked like what I purchased has a stain on it. My items were shipped from Connecticut but if anyone ever even contacts me I will have to pay return shipping to another country and that doesnt seem real fair especially when I already paid shipping etc ... when I tried to contact customer service via email (as they do not have any phone #'s) I got two separate "dispute" reference numbers for the exact same email, absolutely no response and had to fill the form out 4 times before it was even accepted... to top it off... when I tried to leave feedback for the items I was not pleased with, it said they had to be "approved" first and the negative feedback was never published. The "customer feedback" listed under the items were the only reason I even decided to go ahead and purchase. And just to add a little "salt" ... Ive noticed reading down thru others ratings on here that when the store actually takes time to try and respond they only say ... mis-communication OR sorry that number does not exists ... well Im sorry but our hard earned money certainly exists when they take it. Never in my life had issues like this online... just unreal."
    2/25/15

    I ordered three dresses from this site and they all were messed up somehow from one being the wrong size, to another being the wrong color or from one being ripped. This is terrible and their customer service sucks. I talked to the chat team and it just sounds like someone living out of their basement placing these orders thats probably why it took me 4 months to get three dresses. This place is a joke and i will never ever order from here again, and i highly suggest everyone else do the same stay away from this place its a scam they just want your money and screw you over.
    4/6/15

    Read more reviews HERE.

    Modlilly.com


    "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com.I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked nothing like the dress on the website as shown in the attached photo. This website is very misleading. After contacting the company by email they told me that I had to pay shipping but I may as well keep it because of the amount of the fees. Do not purchase anything from this company it is a rip off. They knew this dress looked nothing like the picture. Thank you"
                                                       
     4/12/15

    "My husband always says; "You get what you pay for", on some occasions I try to prove him wrong.This time he was on point! The picture on their site showed a beautiful long sexy gown covered with gold sequins. It had a long slit up the side exposing the models leg. It was twenty dollars with free shipping. Something in the back of my mind said don't do it! But I went ahead and hoped and prayed that this was a legit site. I wanted to wear the dress for our anniversary. I ordered the dress a month before the big day and even checked daily on the shipment tracking site that they provided. It finally arrived the day before our anniversary. By then I had already made other arrangements for what I was going to wear. Still I opened the package hoping and praying and guess what! I beheld a CRAPPY! SLOPPY! CHEESY PIECE OF TRASH! First of all it was silver sequins and I ordered gold. I opened the package in my living room and walked with it to my bedroom and left a trail of silver sequins from the living room to the bedroom. The lining was cheesecloth and the slit up the side was ragged with no seams. So BUYER BEWARE! My husband was on point in believing that saying. On very, very, rare occasions I have proven him wrong. After this incident, I am on board with him. I didn't even waste the energy of trying to reach them, after reading their reviews on this site. This is my contribution. MODLILY, DRESSLILY AND WHATEVER ELSE LILY AND THE OTHER OBVIOUSLY CHINESE COMPANIES, YOU ARE GOING DOWN! Oh and by the way, I just received a $40.00 off coupon in my email.LoL!"
                                                          4/14/15

    List of other scam companies to be aware of!

    please let me know if you have any to add to this list!


    rosegalwarehouse.com same as rose gal

    rosewe.com same as rose gal




    buyer beware! always look at reviews of companies before shopping online! Look for reviews at the websites below!














    0 comments

    Thanks for reading, come back again some time!